Registration Schedule for New Students of Mathematics Doctoral Program of Mathematics and Natural Sciences University of Gadjah Mada University Even Semester T.A. 2020/2021 wave 1 starts on 11 February 2020 until 2 April 2020, wave 2 starts 6 April 2020 until 15 July 2020.
Requirements for Prospective New Students of the Mathematics Doctoral Program in Mathematics and Natural Sciences UGM Academic Year 2020/2020:
1. S2 GPA Requirements:
a. For S2 graduates who are in the same field (Mathematics / Statistics) have S2 GPA as follows:
i),003.00 on a scale of 4 or equivalent, for applicants graduating from accredited A study programs and for prospective students with 3.00 ≤ IPK < 3.25 must have 2 publications (journals/proceedings) in mathematics/statistics.
ii) ≥ 3.25 on a scale of 4 or equivalent, for applicants who graduated from B-accredited study programs and for students with 3.25 ≤ IPK <3.50 must have 2 publications (journals/proceedings) in mathematics/statistics.
iii) ≥3.50 on a scale of 4 or equivalent, for applicants graduating from accredited C study programs and for students with 3.50≤IPK <3.75 must have 2 publications (journals/proceedings) in mathematics/statistics.
b. S2 graduates who are not on the same level (including mathematics education) have a GPA of ≥ 3.50 and must have 2 publications (journals/proceedings) in the field of mathematics/statistics.
Note: For prospective students who are not required to submit publications, if they have a publication, it can be included in the application file as an added value in the selection process at the study program level.
2. Requirements for English proficiency, Academic Potential Test results, and other administrations follow the provisions of the University which can be seen here
3. Special requirements and/or additional requirements needed in the selection of Admission of New Student Mathematics Doctoral Study Programs Postgraduate Odd Semester Academic Year 2019/2020
– Proof of online listing and uploaded documents (in duplicate)
– Photocopy of diploma and transcript of S1 and S2 (in 6 copies)
– Draft dissertation proposal bound (in duplicate 6)
All files are submitted to the Administration Section of the Mathematics Doctoral Study Program no later than April 15, 2020, for wave 1 and submitted from April 7, 2020, to July 15, 2020, for wave 2.