Referring to the Vision, Mission, and Purposes of Universities, Faculties, and Departments of Mathematics, as well as stakeholder inputs are defined Vision, Mission and Objectives of the Doctoral Programme in Mathematics as follows:
Vision of the Doctoral Programme in Mathematics
In 2037 it will become a Doctoral Study Programme in Mathematics that is adaptive to the development of mathematical research, strong in theory, innovative in the field of application, excels nationally, and is able to compete internationally.
Mission of the Doctoral Programme in Mathematics
- Conducting a doctoral programme education that produces research, publications, and dissertations of international quality.
- Striving for the preservation and development of excellent and useful knowledge
- Trains the mindset of students to achieve independence and possesses superior ethics and scientific attitudes.
- Increase the student’s ability in teaching and student awareness in community service.
- Continually improve the quality of education in doctoral programmes.