Referring to the Vision, Mission, and Purposes of Universities, Faculties, and Departments of Mathematics, as well as stakeholder inputs are defined Vision, Mission and Objectives of the Doctoral Programme in Mathematics as follows:
Vision of the Doctoral Programme in Mathematics
“In the Year 2026 become a superior Doctoral Program in Mathematics nationally and able to compete internationally, both in the field of education and in the field of research in Mathematics and Applied to support the achievement of UGM vision as a pioneer of world class universities that are superior and innovative, serve the nation’s interest and humanity, imbued the nation’s cultural values based on Pancasila.”
Mission of the Doctoral Programme in Mathematics
- Conducting a doctoral education program that produces research, publications and dissertations of international quality.
- Seek the preservation and development of superior and fruitful science.
- Trains the mindset of students to achieve independence and possesses superior ethics and scientific attitudes.
- Increase awareness and ability of students in the field of teaching and dedication to the community.
- Continually improve the quality of education of doctoral programs.