Hadrian Andradi, S.Si., M.Sc., Ph.D.
Assistant Professor | Staff Handbook
- Office Address : Sekip Utara Bulaksumur Yogyakarta 55281
- Email: email@example.com
- Link acadstaff: acadstaff.ugm.ac.id/andra
Hadrian Andradi, M.Sc., Ph.D. is an assistant professor in the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Universitas Gadjah Mada. He received the M.Sc. degree from Universitas Gadjah Mada, Yogyakarta, Indonesia, in 2012. His Ph.D. degree is granted by Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, in 2019, from which he received research scholarship for his doctoral study.
Hadrian Andradi joined Department of Mathematics as a tenure teaching staff in 2013. Since then, he has taught various courses not only to students of Department Mathematics, but also students of departments outside Department of Mathematics, including those from some faculties outside Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences.
During his doctoral study, Hadrian focused on doing research in the field of domain theory. Most of his attention was paid to the development of domain theory in the realm of T0 spaces which includes the concept of SI-topology and SI-convergence. Following the main topic in his doctoral thesis, Hadrian’s current research interests include topology and domain theory. Aside from working merely in the two mentioned fields, he is planning to have a more-focused reading on some relation between generalized metric spaces and some concepts in domain theory or the so-called fuzzy domain theory.
- Andradi, H., Shen, C., Ho, W.K. and Zhao, D., 2018. A new convergence inducing the SI-topology. Filomat, 32(17), pp.6017-6029.
- Andradi, H. and Ho, W.K., 2019. Topological Scott convergence theorem. Logical Methods in Computer Science, 15(1), pp.29:1-29:14
- Shen, C., Andradi, H., Zhao, D. and Shi, F., 2020. SI2-topology on T0 spaces. Houston Journal of Mathematics, 46(2), pp.491-505
- Shen, C., Shi, Y., Shi, F.G. and Andradi, H., 2022. Characterizations of Pointwise Pseudometrics via Pointwise Closed-Ball Systems. IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, 30(5), pp.1212-1223.
See also his Google Scholar page (https://scholar.google.com.sg/citations?user=hmPkzX4AAAAJ&hl=en&oi=ao) and Scopus page (https://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.uri?authorId=57205746913) for further information.