Dr. Herni Utami, M.Si.
Associate Professor | Staff Handbook
- Office Address : Sekip Utara Bulaksumur Yogyakarta 55281
- Email : email@example.com
- Link acadstaff : https://acadstaff.ugm.ac.id/MTk3NDAxMTQyMDAyMTIyMDAx
Dr. Herni Utami, M.Si, is a Lecturer in the Mathematics Department Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Science Universitas Gadjah Mada Yogyakarta Indonesia. She has been joined the Department since 2002 until today. Her expertise is in the field of statistics, especially time series analysis. Her undergraduate, master’s and doctor’s degrees were received from Universitas Gadjah Mada Yogyakarta Indonesia in 1998, 2001 and 2013, respectively.
Her research interest was time series analysis, regression, statistics multivariat
- Utami, H., 2022, Analisis Sentimen dari Aplikasi Shopee Indonesia Menggunakan Metode Recurrent Neural Network, Indonesian Journal of Applied Statistics, 5(1), 31-38
- H Hermansah, D Rosadi, A Abdurakhman, H Utami, 2020, Automatic time series forecasting using nonlinear autoregressive neural network model with exogenous input, Bulletin of Electrical Engineering and Informatics 10 (5), 2836-2844
- MFF Mardianto, SH Kartiko, H Utami, 2020, Regression for Trend-Seasonal Longitudinal Data Pattern: Linear and Fourier Series Estimator, Proceedings of the International Conference on Mathematics and Islam: Scitepress, 350-356
Google Scholar https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=3b6Y_EEAAAAJ&hl=en