Dr. Indarsih is a Full Associate Professor in Mathematics Department at the Universitas Gadjah Mada since 2020. She received the undergraduate, master and doctor degrees in Mathematics from the Universitas Gadjah Mada.
Indarsih’s research interest is the field of operation research especially to solve problem in industry. The other interest is fuzzy programming especially fuzzy multi-objective with fuzzy or fuzzy random parameters.
- Rubono Setiawan (2019-now) (co promotor)
Topic: Supermodular Non Linear Multi-objective Game
- Mira Mustika (2021-now) (co promotor)
Topic : Black Box Optimization
- Fatimah Az Zahra (2020-now) (supervision)
Topic: Efficiency of Geo/Geo/1 Queue Performance Measure With Priority Using Fuzzy Data Envelopment Analysis
- Backorders Case in Inventory Model with Fuzzy Demand and Fuzzy Lead Time, IAENG International Journal of Computer Science, 46:3, IJCS_46_3_05, (Advance online publication: 12 August 2019)Publication 2
- Drug Elimination in Two-Compartment Pharmacokinetic Models with Nonstandard Finite Difference Approach, IAENG International Journal of Applied Mathematics, 50:2, JAM_50_2_25, Volume 50, Issue 2: June 2020
- Analysis of the Single-Vendor−Multi-Buyer Inventory Model for Imperfect Quality with Controllable Lead Time, IAENG International Journal of Applied Mathematics, 51:3, IJAM_51_3_23, 2021
- Analysis of a Single Manufacturer Multi-Retailer Inventory Competition Using Supermodular Multi-Objective Games, Mathematical Modelling of Engineering Problems, Vol. 9, No. 3, June, 2022, pp. 559-567