Made Benny Prasetya Wiranata, S.Si. M.Sc
Lecturer | Staff Handbook
- Office Address : Sekip Utara Bulaksumur Yogyakarta 55281
- Email : email@example.com
- Link acadstaff : https://acadstaff.ugm.ac.id/madebenny
- Link Personal Website : http://madebennyprasetya.staff.ugm.ac.id/
Made Benny Prasetya Wiranata is a Full Lecturer in the Mathematics Department at the Universitas Gadjah Mada since 2020. He received the undergraduate and master’s degrees in Mathematics from the Universitas Gadjah Mada in 2015 and Nagoya University, Japan in 2018, respectively.
Made Benny’s research interest is the field of partial differential equations, especially in the study of viscosity solution which was first introduced for the suitable generalized solution to Hamilton-Jacobi equations. Currently, he is investigating the characteristics of the solutions to the ergodic problem resulting in the study of homogenization of Hamilton-Jacobi equations in the viscosity sense.
No current students
- Masalah Invers pada Homogenisasi Periodik Persamaan Hamilton-Jacobi, Limits: Journal of Mathematics and Its Applications, Vol. 19, No.1, Mei 2022, 65-74.
He authored 1 journal article; see also his Google Scholar(http://ugm.id/googlescholarbenny) page for further information