Nur Khusnussa’adah, S.Si., M.Sc.
Lecturer | Staff Handbook
- Office Address : Sekip Utara Bulaksumur Yogyakarta 55281
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Link acadstaff : acadstaff.ugm.ac.id/nurkhusnussaadah
Nur Khusnussa’adah, M.Sc. is a Lecturer in the Mathematics Department, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Science, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Yogyakarta, Indonesia. She has been joined the Department since 2012 until today. Her expertise is in the field of analysis, especially functional analysis. Her undergraduate and master’s degrees were received from Universitas Gadjah Mada Yogyakarta Indonesia in 2007 and 2011, respectively. Currently, she is taking a PhD at Universitas Gadjah Mada.
Her initial research interest was functional analysis, especially operator theory, Orlicz sequence space, and recently she explored also fuzzy normed space, particularly sequence space of fuzzy normed.
- Khusnussa’adah, N. and Supama, 2019, Completeness of Sequence Spaces Generated by an Orlicz Function, EKSAKTA: Journal of Sciences and Data Analysis, Vol. 19, Issue 1, page 1-14, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences Universitas Islam Indonesia.
- Khusnussa’adah, N. and Supama, 2014, Generalization of Sequence Space generated by an Orlicz Function, Proceedings of the National Mathematics Seminar, Mathematics Education, and Computation, Vol. 2, No.1, page 132-140, Universitas Sebelas Maret