Oki Almas Amalia, S.Si., M.Sc.
Lecturer | Staff Handbook
- Office Address : Sekip Utara Bulaksumur Yogyakarta 55281
- Email : email@example.com
- Link acadstaff : acadstaff.ugm.ac.id/okialmasamalia
- Link Personal Website : https://okialmasamalia.staff.ugm.ac.id/
Oki Almas Amalia (1994) is a Fulltime Lecturer in the Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences at Universitas Gadjah Mada since 2021. She obtained her undergraduate degree from Universitas Gadjah Mada in 2016 with a specialization in Applied Mathematics. She graduated with her master’s degree from a joint program between the University of Twente in 2019 and Universitas Gadjah Mada in 2020.
During her master’s program, she developed her interest in applied mathematics further. Her research in Stochastic Operations Research starts from the topic of optimal healthcare logistics management. In her master’s project, she developed models to schedule emergency surgeries that are now implemented in the partner hospital.
Oki’s research interest is Stochastic Operations Research which includes but is not limited to Markov Decision Processes (MDP), queueing theory, and heuristics. Her research theme is on healthcare logistics management where she formulated mathematical models to optimize the logistics in hospitals such as urgent surgery schedules, and bed allocation while considering uncertainties in many aspects. In the future, she intends to broaden her interest by incorporating machine learning in her research.
- Amalia, O.A. and Putri, A.H.M., 2020, Comparison of backpropagation artificial neural network and SARIMA in predicting the number of railway passengers. Journal of Physics: Conference Series (Vol. 1663, No. 1, p. 012033). IOP Publishing.
See also her Google Scholar page for further information.