Sekar Nugraheni, S.Si., M.Sc.
Lecturer | Staff Handbook
- Office Address : Sekip Utara Bulaksumur Yogyakarta 55281
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Link acadstaff: https://acadstaff.ugm.ac.id/sekarnugraheni
- Link Personal Website: https://www.sekarnugraheni.com/
Sekar Nugraheni was born in Purbalingga, Indonesia, in 1991. She received her bachelor’s and master’s degrees in the Department of Mathematics, Universitas Gadjah Mada, in 2013 and 2015, respectively. She is currently a doctoral student at the Faculty of Mathematics, University of Vienna, Austria. She was the 2019 recipient of the Future Research Talent Awards from Australian National University and the 2021 awardee of Ernst Mach Grant ASIA-UNINET organized by the OeAD-GmbH/MPC in cooperation with ASEA-UNINET (on behalf of and financed by the Austrian Federal Ministry of Science and Research – BMBWF).
Nugraheni has a high interest in functional analysis and partial differential equations. For the final project of her undergraduate program, she did a literature review on Fredholm operators, and for her master thesis, she continued to investigate weak solutions of Dirichlet problems for second-order elliptic linear PDE on an open subset in R^n under Prof. Christiana Rini Indrati’s supervision.
Currently, during her doctoral studies, her focus is on generalized smooth functions (GSF) theory which is a branch of Colombeau theory where generalized functions share a number of fundamental properties with smooth functions, in particular with respect to composition and nonlinear operations. At the present, she is studying generalized holomorphic functions under the supervision of Dr. Paolo Giordano, Privatdoz. and Univ.-Prof. Mag. Mag. Dr. Michael Kunzinger.
- Jihan Farah Salsabil (2020-2022) (Co-supervision)
Topic: Perluasan Pemetaan Lipschitz
- Nugraheni, S., and Indrati, C.R., 2018, Solusi Lemah Masalah Dirichlet Persamaan Diferensial Parsial Linear Eliptik Order Dua, Journal of Fundamental Mathematics and Application, Vol. 1, pp. 1-11.
See also her Google Scholar page (https://scholar.google.co.id/citations?hl=en&user=NVXlCVcAAAAJ) for further information