Prof. Dr. Sri Wahyuni, S.U.
Professor | Staff Handbook | Head of the Master Programme of Mathematics
Prof. Dr. Sri Wahyuni is a Professor in the Mathematics Department Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Science Universitas Gadjah Mada Yogyakarta Indonesia. She has been joined the Department since 1983 until today. Her expertise is in the field of algebra, particularly Rings and Modules. She did undergraduate program in mathematics at UGM http://s1math.fmipa.ugm.ac.id/id/ (1978-1982). His final project (skripsi) entitled “Primary Decomposition” done under supervision of Prof. Drs. Setiadji, S.U and Prof. Dr. Soeparna Darmawijaya. For her undergraduate program, partly she got support from Supersemar Scholarship from Indonesian Government. Then she started to work at her almamater ( http://matematika.fmipa.ugm.ac.id/ ) since March 1, 1983 till present – with current position as a Full Professor in Mathematics with algebra as her specialization.
In the year 1986, she decided to continue her Master Program in Mathematics at ITB (http://www.math.itb.ac.id/curriculum/) (1986-1989). Her graduate final project (Thesis) entitled “Invariant Factors” done under supervision of (late) Prof. Dr. Achmad ARIFIN. The thesis is more or less in a continuation of her undergraduate final project. For her graduate program she got support from Dikti Scholarship (Indonesian Government) which is now recognized as Beasiswa Pendidikan Indonesia (BPI – https://beasiswa.kemdikbud.go.id/).
Five years later after she finished her Master Program, she continued further study at Ph.D Program in Mathematics at University of Graz (Karl-Franzens-Universität Graz – https://www.uni-graz.at/en/), Graz, Austria (1994-1996) with Austrian Government Scholarship (OeAD/ https://oead.at/en/to-austria/scholars/). Her dissertation entitled “Similarity of Matrices over Principal Ideal Domains” done under supervision of (late) Prof. Dr. Franz KAPPEL (http://imsc.uni-graz.at/kappel/) is more or less a continuation of her master thesis.
The major interest of Sri Wahyuni is rings and modules. Historically, her initial research interest was linear sistem over rings. During her Ph.D. program, Sri Wahyuni did research of similarity of matrices over polynomial rings which is motivated by a problem in delay deferential equations. Using the shift operator, she can formulate the problem into sistem linear over rings which bring her research on linear algebra via module approach. She found that there is a very strong relationship between the problem in linear system with delay and a module over ring. Now, she conducts research on generalization some concept related ring to be shifted to modules, namely concept of graded rings to graded modules, concept of unique factorization domains to unique factorization modules, and concept of regular rings to concept of regular modules, and so on. The present minor interest is relation between the concept of algebraic structure and the concept of graph theory.
Previous Ph.D Students: (finished)
- Ring and Module:
- Naimah Hijriati, Lecturer of UNMUL, Banjarmasin, Kalimantan (2020). Title: “Representation of Ring on Module over Ring with Unity”. (As Promotor)
- Ahmad Faisol, Lecturer of UNILA, Lampung (2019). Title: “Generalized Power Series $T[[S]]$-Noetherian modules”. (As Promotor)
- Sutopo, Lecturer of UGM, Yogyakarta (2018). Title: “Graded N-Prime Submodules”. (As Promotor)
- Atun Ismawarti, Lecturer of UT Jakarta (2018). Title: “Nice Modules as the Generalization of Clean Modules” (As Promotor)
- Harina Orpa Lefina Monim, Lecturer of UNIPA, Papua (2017). Title: “A characterization for the collection of all cuts sets with semilattice valued fuzzy set”. (As Promotor)
- Titi Udjiani Lecturer of UNDIP Semarang (2016). Title: “GENERALIZED MOORE PENROSE INVERSE AND GENERALIZED \mu-MOORE PENROSE INVERSE IN A RING WITH UNIT ELEMENT AND EQUIPPED BY INVOLUTION” (As Promotor)
- Khurul Wardati, Lecturer of UIN Suka, Yogyakarta (2015). Title: “Properties of Prime and Semiprime of Basic Leavitt path algebra over a unital commutative ring on Finite Graph” (As Promotor)
- Karyati, Lecturer of UNY, Yogyakarta (2015). Title: “Fuzzy bilinear form semigroup” (As Promotor)
- Soeprapto, Teacher ot SMP Bantul) (2014). Title: “The Structure of Family of Linear Free Module and Family of Cohereditary Module on Category \tau [M]”. (As Promotor)
- Ema Carnia, Lecturer at UNPAD, Bandung (2011). Title: “FUNCTORIALITY AND ISOMORPHISM OF INCIDENCY ALGEBRA on a PARTIALLY ORDERED SET (POSET). (As Promotor)
- Applied Linear Algebra and Mathematical System Theory:
- M. ANDY RUDHITO, Lecturer at USD, Yogyakarta, (2011). Title: “MAX-PLUS ANIMAL ALGEBRA AND ITS APPLICATION TO SCHEDULING PROBLEMS AND FUZZY QUEING NETWORK. (As Promotor)
- PRAMUDYA, Ikrar, Lecturer at UNS, Surakarta (2008). Title: “The solution space of the delay differential system through an algebraic approach”. (As Promotor)
- Salmah (lecturer of UGM) (2006). Title: “Systems Linear Descriptor” (as Co-Promotor)
- Budi Surodjo (lecturer of UGM) (2006). Title: “Co Algebra of Formal Power Series” (as Co-Promotor)
- Mardiyana (lecturer of UNS, Surakarta) (2005). Title: “Topic in Banach Algebra”. (as Co-Promotor)
- Lucia Ratnasari, Lecturer of UNDIP Semarang (2022). Title: Total Edge Irregularity Strength of Some Book Graphs and Modified Book Graphs. (As Promotor)
- Foundation of Mathematics:
- Hardi Suyitno (lecturer of UNNES, Semarang) (2008). Title: “EPISTEMOLOGY OF MATHEMATICAL LOGIC ACCORDING TO WITTGENSTEIN” (Philosophy Doctoral Program at the Faculty of Philosophy UGM) (as Co-Promotor)
- Marsigit (lecturer of UNY, Yogyakarta) (2007). Title: “The Role of Kant`s Theory of Knowledge In Setting Up The Epistemological Foundation Of Mathematics” (Philosophy Doctoral Program at the Faculty of Philosophy UGM) (as Co-Promotor)
On Going Ph.D Students:
- Yogo Dwi Prasetyo (2018-now) (Promotor)
Topic: Inner Local Exponent of Some Particular Graphs
2. Mu’amar Musa Nurwigantar (2020-now) (Co-promotor)
Topic: Arithmetic Module over Non-commutative Ring
3. Titik Suparwati (2022-now) (Co-promotor)
Topic: On Some Prime Power Cayley Graphs
Previous Master Students: (finished)
Algebraic Structure and Linear System Theory:
- I Putu Yudi Prabhadika, titled “UFM and Weak UFM” (2020)
- Qonita Qurrota Ayun (2019) “Paranormalities as Generalization of Krull Domains”
- Wika Dianita Utami (2017) “On Properties of Completely Reducible of Representation of Lie Algebra”
- Rikhwanul Lukman (2016) “On Characterization of Abel-Grassmann Rings Based of Its Ideal”
- Prihadi Kurniawan (2015) “On Contruction of Rubik’s Cube”
- Eri Badriyah (2015) “On Some Properties of Weak gx-Clean Ring”
- Ikramuddin (2015) “Prime Submodule and Weakly Prime Submodule on Artinian Module”
- Abdul Hadi (2014) Characterization of Projective Module over Dedekind Domians.
- DYANA PATTY (2014) ON ALMOST PRIME SUBMODULES.
- Rosi Widi Asiani (2014) “Weak Prime Submodule S(N)”
- ARI DWI HARTANTO (2013) CONSTRUNTION OF WEAK FACTORS SEMIMODULES USING WEAK QM SUBSEMIMODULES.
- BAIQ DESY ANISKA PRAYANTI (2013) THE ROLE OF SANDWICH SETS IN GENERALIZED INVERSE OF MATRIX MULTIPLICATION
- YULIA INDAH P (2013), Fundamental Homomorphism Theorem and Localization on Semirings.
- Soffi Widyati Priwanto, Legal Semigroup, 2012
- DHIAN ARISTA ISTIKOMAH (2012) CHARACTERIZATION OF E-SEMIGROUP.
- DIDI FEBRIAN (2012) On The Properties of Supplemented Module with Completely Weak radical
- DZIKRULLAH AKBAR (2012) Supplemented Weak Submodules.
- Henry Willyam Michel Patty (2011) On Characterization of Ring with Uniqely Morphic Properties.
- FITRIANI (2011) MAXIMUM IDEMPOTENT-SEPARATING CONGRENCE IN THE REGULAR P-SEMIGROUP
- Cicilia Puji Rahayu, (2011) R-Regular Semigroup and Q-Regular Semigroup.
- RIYANTO, Muhamad Zaki (2010) Solving a system of polynomial equations using the Groebner basis technique and its application in cryptanalysis
- MONIM, Harina Orpa Lefina (2009) Hyper Algebra-K faktor.
- AGUSTITO, Denik (2009) Homology of Topological Spaces.
- KURNIATI, Nani S (2008) Bi-ideal prime of semigroup.
- LAAMENA, Christina M S (2008) Ideal on half T -Ring.
- WIDAYATI (2008) Natural Ordered Condition on Regular Semigroup.
- THRESYE (2006) Regular Semigroup with transversal inverse left ideal.
- FITRIA, Analisa (2006) *_On Projection Equivalence On *_Ring Rickart and *_ring
- WARDAYANI, Ari S (2005) On Characterization of Skew Ring Armendariz.
- SUPARWATI, Titik (2005) On Equivalent Indempotent on Richart Rings and Baer Rings.
- SUGIHANDARDJI, Chumaedi (2005) Strong Stable Rings.
- SISWANDI (2005) The Realation Between Exchange Rings and OB Rings.
- RATNASARI, Lucia (2005) On Ring of Fraction of Commitative Ring and Non Commutative Rings.
- PERSULESSY, Elvinus R (2005) On The Properties of Reductive Semigroup
- YULIZA, Evi (2004) Generalized Regular Stable Rings.
- YAHYA, Lailany S (2004) On The Properties of Normal Semigroup.
- SUSANTI, Yeni S (2004) Ideal and Subalgebra in BCI Algebra.
- SETYAWATI, Dian Winda (2004) p-Ideal in p-semiring regular.
- MAYASARI, Zulfia Memi (2004) Conggruence of Lattice.
- HARTINI, Euis (2004) Armendariz Rings and Reduced Ring.
- YANITA (2003) Armendariz Rings and Semicommutative Rings.
- SOFNIDAR (2003) On Necessay and Sufficient Condition of Generalized power series rings and modules To Be Noetherian.
- NURHAYATI, Wiretnoningsih (2003) Linear Transformation on Semigroup Regular.
- ISMARWATI, Atun and , (2003) Armendariz Rins and Gaussian Rings.
- HIDAYAH, Indriati Nurul (2003) On Ring With unit 1-stable range Property.
- KARYATI (2002) Semigroup Construction on Bilinear Form.
- INAYAH, Nur (2002) Ordered Field.
- ARAPU, La (2002) Complemented Submodule.
- ANGGRAINI (2002) Unit and Zero Divisor of generalized power series rings.
- WIDYANTINI, Theresia (2001) Roth Theorem
- SUASTIKA, I Ketut (2001) On Necessary and Sufficient Condition of Nilpotent Element generalized power series rings.
- HARDIYANTO, Putut (2001) Klein Halma.
- ASTUTI, Dwi (2001) Armendariz Rings.
- ISNARTO (2000) Maximal Ideal on torus extention.
- HERAWATY, Elvina (2000) Central Cover of Semiprime rings.
- SURYANI, Primastuti Indah (2007) Control and observability of a linear system over a commutative ring through a polynomial model approach
- SUKARSIH, Icih (2007) Linear System over Ore Algebra.
- SUGITA, Gandung (2002) Similarity and Block Similarity of Matrices.
- FATMAWATI (2002) Existence and design of observers in linear systems
- CATURIYATI (2002) Block Decoupling on Linear System over PID..
- SURYOWATI, Kris (2001) Feedback Control on Singlar Linear Systems.
- SUTOPO (2000) On Matrix Equation AX-XB =C, resultant and Generalized Inverse.
- PERMATASARI, Lena (2000) Controlability Invarians of Linear System over Rings.
- NAINGGOLAN, Jonner (2000) Block decoupling of Linear System over Rings.
- MASHURI (2000) Masalah gangguan decoupling untuk sistem atas ring.
- KUNTARI, Sri (2000) Stability of the invariant subspace in a system of differential equations Lv=Kv
- YUMIATI (1999) Smith Normal Forms and Its Applications.
- ROSNAWATI, Raden (1999) Resultant of Two Polynomial and Its Applications.
- ABADI, Agus Maman (1998) Characterization of strong observations and construction of an observer.
- MAULUAH, Luluk (1998) Pole assainability of System Over Comutative Rings.
- WIJAYANTI, Indah Emilia (1998) Bentuk Jordan dan terapannya.
- SUPARWANTO, Ari (1998) Realization theory of commutative rings
- MARDIYANA (1998) The block form of a discrete-time linear system with constant parameters over a commutative ring and its application to control
- BAIHAQI, Komar (1999) Application of linear algebra for lowdin orthogonalization in quantum chemistry
Algebra for Educators:
- GUSNANDAR YOGA UTAMA (2018) “PYTHAGOREAN TRIPLE ON GAUSS INTEGER (FOR TEACHER KNOWLEDGE IMPROVEMENT IN MATHEMATICS LEARNING”
- Josias Masipupu (2017) “APPLICATION OF TRIDIAGONAL MATRIX FOR EIGEN VALUE SOLUTION AS TEACHER’S KNOWLEDGE FOR MATHEMATICS LEARNING”
- Oswaldus Dadi (2016) “From Euclidean Domains to Euclidean Ring (For Teacher Knowledge Enrichment in Mathematics Learning.
On Going Master Students:
- Deby Anastasya (Supervisor). Topic: WEAK PRESIMPLIFIABLE RING AND WEAK PRESIMPLIFIABLE RING
- Hubbi Muhammad (Supervisor) Topic: GENERALIZATION OF VON-NEUMANN REGULAR RING TO VON-NEUMANN REGULAR MODULE
- RAMBU MAYA IMUNG MAHARANI (Supervisor) Topic: D-Ideal
- On Unique Factorization Modules: A Submodule Approach (Sri Wahyuni , Hidetoshi Marubayashi , Iwan Ernanto and I Putu Yudi Prabhadika), Jurnal AXIOMS 2022, 11, 288. https://doi.org/10.3390/axioms11060288 or https://www.mdpi.com/2075-1680/11/6/288/pdf
- Krull modules and completely integrally closed modules (Mu’amar Musa Nurwigantara, Indah Emilia Wijayanti, Hidetoshi Marubayashi and Sri Wahyuni) Journal of Algebra and Its Applications Vol. 21, No. 01, 2350038 (2022) https://www.worldscientific.com/doi/epdf/10.1142/S021949882350038X
- Positively Graded Rings which are Unique Factorization Rings (Ernanto, I., Marubayashi, H., Ueda, A., Sri Wahyuni ), Vietnam Journal of MathematicsVolume 49, Issue 4, Pages 1037 – 1041December 2021
- Category of Submodules of a Uniserial Module (Fitriani, Indah Emilia Wijayanti, Budi Surodjo, Sri Wahyuni, Ahmad Faisol), Mathematics and Statistics Vol. 9(5), pp. 744 – 748 https://www.hrpub.org/download/20210830/MS14-13424409.pdf
- Incoming Local Exponent for a Two-cycle Bicolour Hamiltonian Digraph with a Difference of 2n + 1 (Yogo Dwi Prasetyo, Sri Wahyuni, Yeni Susanti, and Diah Junia Eksi Palupi) , IAENG International Journal of Applied Mathematics, 51:3, pp526-537.
- Total edge irregularity strength of triple book graphs (Lucia Ratnasari ; Sri Wahyuni; Yeni Susanti; Diah Junia Eksi Palupi), Journal of Physics: Conference Series Volume 1722, Issue 17 January 2021 Article number 01202810th International Conference and Workshop on High Dimensional Data Analysis, ICW-HDDA 2020Sanur-Bali12 October 2020 through 15 October 2020
- Strongly graded rings which are generalized Dedekind rings, (Sri Wahyuni ; Hidetoshi Marubayashi; Iwan Ernanto; Sutopo), Journal of Algebra and Its Applications, Vol.19, No.3, pp1-8
- Incoming Local Exponent of Two-cycle Bicolour Hamiltonian Digraph with a Difference of 2n + 1 and Four Red Arcs (YOGO DWI PRASETYO ; Sri Wahyuni; Yeni Susanti; Diah Junia Eksi Palupi)
- Perinormalitas di Daerah Krull (Perinormality on Krull Domains), Qonita Qurrota A’yun, Sri Wahyuni, Jurnal Matematika Thales (JMT): 2020 Vol. 02 No. 02
- Total edge irregularity strength of book graphs and double book graphs, (Lucia Ratnasari ; Sri Wahyuni; Yeni Susanti; Diah Junia Eksi Palupi), AIP Conference Proceedings Volume 2192, 19 December 2019, Article number 040013 The 8th SEAMS-UGM International Conference on Mathematics and Its Applications 2019: Deepening Mathematical Concepts for Wider Application through Multidisciplinary Research and Industries Collaborations; Yogyakarta; Indonesia; 29 July 2019 through 1 August 2019, Vol.2192, No.040013, pp1-9
- Total Edge Irregularity Strength of Arithmetic Book Graphs, (Lucia Ratnasari ; Sri Wahyuni; Yeni Susanti; Diah Junia Eksi Palupi; Budi Surodjo), Journal of Physics: Conference Series The 2nd International Conference on Mathematics: Education, Theory, and Application 30â€“31 October 2018, Sukoharjo, Indonesia , Vol.1306 , No.012032 , pp1-10
- Total Edge Irregularity Strength of Book Graphs of Several Types, (Lucia Ratnasari; Sri Wahyuni; Yeni Susanti; Diah Junia Eksi Palupi), The 5th ICRIEMS Proceedings, Vol.0, No.0, pp57-64,
- The Relation between Almost Noetherian Module, Almost Finitely Generated Module and T-Noetherian Module, (A. Faisol; Sri Wahyuni; Budi Surodjo), Journal of Physics: Conference Series The 2nd International Conference on Mathematics: Education, Theory, and Application 30-31 October 2018, Sukoharjo, Indonesia , Vol.1306 , No.012001, pp1-7
- T[[S]]-NOETHERIAN PROPERTY ON GENERALIZED POWER SERIES MODULES, (Ahmad Faisol ; Budi Surodjo; Sri Wahyuni), JP Journal of Algebra, Number Theory and Applications, Vol.43, No.1, pp1-12
- The Sufficient Conditions for R[X]-module M[X] to be S[X]-Noetherian, AHMAD FAISOL; Budi Surodjo; Sri Wahyuni, European Journal of Mathematical Sciences
- DUAL CODE AND MACWILLIAMS IDENTITY ON ADDITIVE CODE, Miftah Yuliati, Sri Wahyuni, Indah Emilia Wijayanti, Jurnal Matematika Thales (JMT): 2019 Vol. 01– 01
- Injectivity and Projectivity Properties of The Category of Representation Modules of Rings, (Na’imah Hijriyati ; Sri Wahyuni; Indah Emilia Wijayanti), Journal of Physics: Conference Series, Vol.1097, No.012078 , pp1-5
- Generalization of Schurâ€™s Lemma in Ring Representations on Modules over a Commutative Ring, (Na’imah Hijriyati ; Sri Wahyuni; Indah Emilia Wijayanti), , EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PURE AND APPLIED MATHEMATICS, Vol.11, No.3, pp751-761
- Strongly Graded Rings Which Are Maximal Orders, Hidetoshi Marubayashi ; Sri Wahyuni; Indah Emilia Wijayanti; Iwan Ernanto, Scientae Mathematicae Japonicae (SCMJ), Vol.31, No.0, pp1-4
- On Weakly Second Submodules over Noncommutative Rings, (Indah Emilia Wijayanti ; Dian Ariesta Yuwaningsih; Sri Wahyuni), Southeast Asian Bulletin of Mathematics, Vol.5, No.42, pp781 – 790.
- “Prime essential ring that generates a special atom” (Authors: Sri Wahyuni, Indah E. Wijayanti, H. France-Jackson), Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical Society, Volume 95, Issue 2, 1 April 2017, Pages 214-218
- “Representation of Ring Polynomial on a Vector Space via a Linear Transformation “(Authors: Sri Wahyuni, Indah E. Wijayanti, and Naimah Hijriati,) IOP Conf. Series: Journal of Physics: Conf. Series 893 (2017) 012011, Journal of Physics: Conference Series http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1742-6596/893/1/012011/pdf
- “On Representation of a Ring on a free module over a commutative rin with Identity” (Authors: Naimah Hijriati, Sri Wahyuni, and Indah E. Wijayanti) IOP Conf. Series: Journal of Physics: Conf. Series 893 (2017) 012010, Journal of Physics: Conference Series http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1742-6596/893/1/012010/pdf
- “On graded N-prime submodule of a graded fraction module”, (Authors: Sutopo , Indah E. Wijayanti, and Sri Wahyuni) Far East Journal of Mathematical Sciences, Volume 101, Issue 3, February 2017, Pages 559-567
- “On Nice Modules” (Authors: A. Ismarwati , H. France-Jackson, Sri Wahyuni and Indah E. Wijayanti), JP Journal of Algebra, Number Theory and Applications 38 (3), pp. 213-225
- “Some results on graded N-prime submodules” (Authors: Sutopo , Indah E. Wijayanti, and Sri Wahyuni) Far East Journal of Mathematical Sciences, Volume 99, Issue 9, May 2016, Pages 1399-1408
- “On S(N)-locally prime submodules and the dualization” (Authors: Indah E. Wijayanti, Asiani, R.W., Yuwaningsih, D.A., Sri Wahyuni) AIP Conference Proceedings Volume 1707, 11 February 2016, Article number 020026, 7th SEAMS UGM International Conference on Mathematics and Its Applications: Enhancing the Role of Mathematics in Interdisciplinary Research; Yogyakarta; Indonesia; 18 August 2015 through 21 August 2015; Code 119405
- “On A Classification of Semilattice Valued Functions” (Authors: Harina O.L. Monim, Indah E. Wijayanti, Sri Wahyuni.), Bulletin of The International Mathematical Virtual Insitute. Vol. 6(2016), 37-48 (p) 2303-4874
- “Radical related to special atoms revisited” (Authors: Halina France-Jackson, Sri Wahyuni, Indah E. Wijayanti), Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical Society Volume 91, Issue 2, 26 April 2015, Pages 202-210
- “On Free Ideals in Free Algebras Over A Commutativs Ring” (Authors: Wardati, K., Indah E. Wijayanti, Sri Wahyuni.), Journal of The Indonesian Mathematocal Society (JIMS) Vol. 21 No 1, 59-69., Tahun 2015
- “A note on cut properties of semilattice valued fuzzy sets” (Authors: Harina O.L. Monim, Indah E. Wijayanti, Sri Wahyuni.), Novi Sad Journal of Mathematics, Volume 45, Issue 2, 2015, Pages 27-37
- Syarat Cukup Koaljabar Pada Dual Gelanggang Deret Pangkat Tergeneralisasi, Budi Surodjo ; Setadji; Sri Wahyuni, Prosiding KNM XII, Vol.1, No.1, pp76-83
- “Generalized Moore Penrose inverse in rings with an involution” (Authors: Titi Udjiani, Sri Wahyuni, Budi Surodjo), Far East Journal of Mathematical Sciences Volume 92, Issue 1, 1 September 2014, Pages 29-40
- “On primeness of path algebras over a unital commutative ring” (Authors: Wardati, K., Indah E. Wijayanti, Sri Wahyuni), JP Journal of Algebra, Number Theory and Applications Volume 34, Issue 2, 1 September 2014, Pages 121-138
- Sifat Proyektif Modul Invertibel dan Modul Padat, Sri Wahyuni, Seminat Nasional Pendidikan Matematika, UNY, Vol.1, No.1, pp5-20
- The Cunt-Krieger Uniqueness Theorem of Leavitt Path Algebra (Authors: Wardati, K., Indah E. Wijayanti, Sri Wahyuni) Prosiding of The SEAMS – GMU International Conference on Mathematics and Its Applications Universitas Gadjah Mada Yogyakarta, 2011, 29-40 (terbit tahun 2012)
- Ideal Mendasar Dalam Aljabar Lintasan Leavit (Wardati, K., Indah E. Wijayanti, Sri Wahyuni) Prosiding Konferensi Nasional Matematika XVI, UNPAD, Prosiding Konferensi Nasional Matematika XVI, UNPAD Bandung, 3-6 Juli 2012
- Title: “Teori Representasi Grup Hingga” (Author: Sri Wahyuni, Indah Emilia Wijayanti, Arif Munandar, Naimah Hijriati) Gama Press UGM Yogyakarta (2019), ISBN: 9786023863693
- Title: “Teori Ring dan Modul (Ring and Module Theory)” (Author: Sri Wahyuni, Indah Emilia Wijayanti, Dian Ariesta Yuwaningsih, Ari Dwi Hartanto) Gama Press UGM Yogyakarta (2016), ISBN: 978-602-386-118-7
- Title: “Dasar-Dasar Aljabar Linear dan Penggunaannya Dalam Berbagai Bidang”, (Author: Indah Emilia Wijayanti, Sri Wahyuni, Yeni Susanti), Gama Press UGM Yogyakarta (2915), ISBN: 978-602-386-019-7
- “Buku Materi Pembelajaran UT: ALJABAR”, 2011, (Author: Rizky Rosjanuardi, Sri Wahyuni, Indah Emilia Wijayanti) UT Press, Jakarta
She authored and co-authored around 100 articles and a book (see at the following links.)
- Scopus Record https://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.uri?authorId=57191773278
- Google Scholar https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=I4L3bJQAAAAJ&hl=en&oi=sra
- Orcid: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-0421-2591