Dr. Fajar Adi Kusumo is an Associate Professor of Mathematics in the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Universitas Gadjah Mada and Vice Dean of Alumni, Cooperation, and Innovations in the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences.
He has joined the Department of Mathematics since 2000 and has held several positions in the Department during his career, i.e., Head of Applied Mathematics Research Group (2011 – 2016), Head of Applied Mathematics Laboratory (2016 – 2020), and Head of the Department of Mathematics (2021).
His research interest is mainly in Dynamical Systems and Its Applications. Since 2011, he developed a research group in Cancer Modeling that concern to the early detection and treatment effects of the cancer disease in perspective of Mathematics. In theoretical research, he is also interested in bifurcation, chaos, and perturbation theories.
[Please write the current graduate students (Master dan Doctoral), name, years of study, supervisory role, thesis topic)]
- Sulasri Suddin (2021-now) (Supervision and Promotor)
Topic: Mathematical Modelling of Lymphoma
- Nikenasih Binatari (2020- now) (Supervision and Promotor)
Topic: Multiple Time Scales Method for a bifurcation in a delayed differential Equation
- Dwi Lestari (2020-now) (Supervision and Promotor)
Topic: Analysis of a Stochastic Differential Equations Model of Hepatitis C in Cellular Level.
- Eminugroho Ratna Sari (2019-now) (Co-Supervision and Co-Promotor)
Topic: Analysis of an Age Structured Model of Cervical Cancer in Cellular Level
- Fitriana Yuli Saptaningtyas (2019-now) (Co-Supervision and Co-Promotor)
Topic: Spatial Temporal Model of Interaction between the Immune System and Cancer Cells with Immunotherapy in Cervical Cancer
- Ivan Ariful Fathoni (2017-now) (Co-Supervision and Co-Promotor)
Topic: Modeling of Breast Cancer with Neutropenia Side Effects and Its Application To Critical Illness Insurance
- Yudi Ari Adi (2014 – 2020) (Co-Supervision and Co-Promotor)
Topic: Mathematical Modeling of Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
- Sugiyanto (2013 – 2018) (Co-Supervision and Co-Promotor)
Topic: Mathematical Modeling of Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma.
- Tri Sri Noor Asih (2011-2015) (Co-Supervision and Co-Promotor)
Topic: Mathematical Modeling of HPV Infection in Cellular Level.
- Intrada Reviladi (2018-2022) (Supervision and Promotor)
Topic: Mathematical Model of Covid-19 Transmission with Cross Immune
- Anjasswari Fatona (2019-now) (Supervision and promotor)
Topic: Singular Perturbation and Boundary Layer.
[Please write some selected publication, and write it down your Scopus link/google scholar for the complete list of the publications]
- Akimenko, V.V., Adi-Kusumo, F., Age-structured Delayed SIPCV Epidemic Model of HPV and Cervical Cancer Cells Dynamics II. Convergence of Numerical Solution, Biomath, 2022, 11(1), 2203278.
- Binatari, N., Adi-Kusumo, F., Aryati, L., Stability Regions and Bifurcation Analysis of a Delayed Predator-Prey Model Caused from Gestation Period, International Journal of Differential Equations, 2022, 2022, 3711158.
- Sari, E.R., Adi-Kusumo, F., Aryati, L., Mathematical analysis of a SIPC age-structured model of cervical cancer, Mathematical Biosciences and Engineering, 2022, 19(6), pp. 6013–6039
- Lestari, D., Megawati, N.Y., Susyanto, N., Adi-Kusumo, F., Qualitative behaviour of a stochastic hepatitis C epidemic model in cellular level, Mathematical Biosciences and Engineering, 2022, 19(2), pp. 1515–1535
- Akimenko, V.V., Adi-Kusumo, F., Age-structured delayed SIPCV epidemic model of HPV and cervical cancer cells dynamics i. Numerical method, Biomath, 2021, 10(2), 2110027
- Akimenko, V.V., Adi-Kusumo, F., Stability analysis of an age-structured model of cervical cancer cells and HPV dynamics, Mathematical Biosciences and Engineering, 2021, 18(5), pp. 6155–6177.
He (co-)authored around 34 journal articles and more than 5 refereed contributions to proceedings or book chapters; see also his Google Scholar (https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=ILflSt8AAAAJ&hl=en), and Scopus (https://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.uri?origin=resultslist&authorId=57211914303&zone= ) pages for further information.