Dr. Dwi Ertiningsih, M.Si.
Lecturer | Staff Handbook
- Office Address : Sekip Utara Bulaksumur Yogyakarta 55281
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Link acadstaff : https://acadstaff.ugm.ac.id/Ertiningsih
- Link Personal Website: https://dwiertiningsih.staff.ugm.ac.id/
Dwi Ertiningsih (1984) received the undergraduate and graduate degrees in Mathematics from
the Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM), Yogyakarta, Indonesia, in 2005 and 2007, respectively. In
2008 she joined the Department of Mathematics, Universitas Gadjah Mada, where she was
appointed as a lecturer in Laboratory of Applied Mathematics. Further, she received Ph.D. degree
in Mathematics from the University of Leiden, The Netherlands in February 2020. In 2020 she
returned to UGM as a lecturer in Mathematics. Currently she is Managing Editor for Jurnal
Matematika Thales https://jurnal.ugm.ac.id/jmt (JMT). Dwi Ertiningsih is Fellow of the EURO
Working Group on Stochastic Modelling http://stochmod.eu/ (EWG STOCHMOD). She is currently
as the secretary of the Indonesian Mathematical Society https://indoms.id/ (INDOMS).
Current research interests include stochastic operations research, queueing theory, optimization,
and their applications. Recurrent theme is the development of concepts and tools for the
modeling and analysis of stochastic operations research. Present focus is on modeling and
analysis of queueing systems, and their applications in healthcare.
1. Mutholafatul Alim (2019-2021) (Co-supervision)
Topic: Analysis of The CD4+ T Cells Infection Rate and The Virus Production Rate of HIV
Model Caused Treatment
2. Ghiffari Ahnaf Danarwindu (2020-Now) (Co-supervision)
Topic: Effect of the COVID-19 Outbreak Modelling on Community Economic Activities
3. Latifah Hanum (2020-Now) (Co-supervision)
Topic: Mathematical Model Effect of Combination of Gene Therapy and Chemotherapy on
Brain Tumor Growth with Drug Resistance
1. D. Ertiningsih, S. Bhulai, and F. M. Spieksma. A novel use of value iteration for deriving bounds
for threshold and switching curve optimal policies. Naval Research Logistics, special issue:
Pete Veinott, 65:638–659, 2018. https://doi.org/10.1002/nav.21824
2. D. Ertiningsih, M. N. Katehakis, L. C. Smit, and F. M. Spieksma. Level product form QSF
processes and an analysis of queues with Coxian interarrival distribution. Naval Research
Logistics, special issue: Uriel Rothblum, 66:57–72, 2019.
3. Santoso, A. H., Fajrin, H. R., Sultoni, A., & Ertiningsih, D. Penentuan sistem antrean dengan
pertimbangan biaya dan kontrol kedatangan pasien: Studi kasus di Puskesmas Ungaran
Semarang. Pythagoras: Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika, 15(2):165—177, 2020.
4. Muchammad Choerul Arifin, Naelufa Syifna Wifaqotul Muna, Arizka Yuliana, Lingga Sanjaya
Putra Mahardhika, Albert Hosea Santoso, Dwi Ertiningsih. Effect Of Covid-19 Patients Flow
Rate from ER to LPD on Covid-19 Patients Healing Rates att RSUP Dr. Sardjito’s ER (Accepted
JIMS, December 2021).
For further information, visit the following links:
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=FdLdFb4AAAAJ&hl=en