Dr. Irwan Endrayanto, S.Si., M.Sc.
Assistant Professor | Staff Handbook
- Office Address : Sekip Utara Bulaksumur Yogyakarta 55281
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Link acadstaff: http://acadstaff.ugm.ac.id/endrayanto
- Link Personal Website: https://endrayanto.staff.ugm.ac.id/web/
Dr. Irwan Endrayanto, S.Si., M.Sc. is an Assistant Professor of Mathematics in the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Universitas Gadjah Mada. He has joined the Department of Mathematics since 1998. Since 2017, he is appointed as Head Division Academic Studies at the Center for Academic Innovation and Studies.
His research interest is mainly in Stochastics Operations Research and Its Applications, including applications of queueing theory, discrete and stochastic resource allocation, simulation etc. In the last 7 years, he is actively involved in developing mathematical model for optimizing resource allocation and logistics design in healthcare operations.
- Rubono (2019-now) (Co-Supervision and Co-Promotor) Topic: THE THEORY OF NON-COOPERATIVE N PERSONS SUPERMODULAR MULTI-OBJECTIVE GAMES AND ITS APPLICATION IN THE INVENTORY PROBLEM
- Intrada Reviladi (2018-2022) (Co-Supervision and Promotor) Topic: Mathematical Model of Covid-19 Transmission with Cross Immune
- Anjasswari Fatona (2019-now) (Supervision and promotor) Topic: Singular Perturbation and Boundary Layer.
[Please write some selected publication, and write it down your Scopus link/google scholar for the complete list of the publications]
- Akimenko, V.V., Adi-Kusumo, F., Age-structured Delayed SIPCV Epidemic Model of HPV and Cervical Cancer Cells Dynamics II. Convergence of Numerical Solution, Biomath, 2022, 11(1), 2203278.
- Binatari, N., Adi-Kusumo, F., Aryati, L., Stability Regions and Bifurcation Analysis of a Delayed Predator-Prey Model Caused from Gestation Period, International Journal of Differential Equations, 2022, 2022, 3711158.
- Sari, E.R., Adi-Kusumo, F., Aryati, L., Mathematical analysis of a SIPC age-structured model of cervical cancer, Mathematical Biosciences and Engineering, 2022, 19(6), pp. 6013–6039
- Lestari, D., Megawati, N.Y., Susyanto, N., Adi-Kusumo, F., Qualitative behaviour of a stochastic hepatitis C epidemic model in cellular level, Mathematical Biosciences and Engineering, 2022, 19(2), pp. 1515–1535
- Akimenko, V.V., Adi-Kusumo, F., Age-structured delayed SIPCV epidemic model of HPV and cervical cancer cells dynamics i. Numerical method, Biomath, 2021, 10(2), 2110027
- Akimenko, V.V., Adi-Kusumo, F., Stability analysis of an age-structured model of cervical cancer cells and HPV dynamics, Mathematical Biosciences and Engineering, 2021, 18(5), pp. 6155–6177.
He (co-)authored around 34 journal articles and more than 5 refereed contributions to proceedings or book chapters; see also his Google Scholar (https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=ILflSt8AAAAJ&hl=en), and Scopus (https://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.uri?origin=resultslist&authorId=57211914303&zone= ) pages for further information.