Iwan Ernanto, M.Sc. is a Lecturer in the Mathematics Department Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Science Universitas Gadjah Mada Yogyakarta Indonesia. He has been joined the Department since 2016 until today. His expertise is in the field of algebra, especially ring theory and module theory. His undergraduate and master’s degrees were received from Universitas Gadjah Mada Yogyakarta Indonesia in 2013 and 2015, respectively. He received a RONPAKU Fellowship (April 1, 2021 – March 31, 2023) to obtain a PhD degree from Shimane University by Japanese Fiscal Year 2023 in cooperation with Prof. Akira Ueda.
His initial research interest was optimal ring and module theory. And recently he explored also arithmetic module, particularly in strongly graded modules and positively graded modules.
Doctoral : –
Master : –
- Ernanto, I., Marubayashi, H., Wijayanti, I.E., Ueda, A., 2021, Positively Graded Rings which are Unique Factorization Rings, Vietnam Journal of Mathematics, 49 (4); 1037-1041
- Wijayanti, I.E., Marubayashi, H., Ernanto, I., Sutopo, 2022, Arithmetic Modules over Generalized Dedekind Domains, Journal of Algebra and Its Applications, 21 (3); 2250045
- Wijayanti, I.E., Marubayashi H., Ernanto I., Sutopo, 2020, Finititely Generated Torsion-free Modules over Integrally Closed Domains, Comm. Algebra, 48 (8); 3597-3607
- Wahyuni, S., Marubayashi H., Ernanto, I., Sutopo, 2020, Strongly Graded Rings which are Generalized Dedekind Rings, Journal of Algebra and Its Applications, 19 (3); 2050043
- Wahyuni, S., Marubayashi, H, Ernanto, I., Prahabdika, I.P.Y., 2022, On Unique Factorization Modules: A Submodule Approach, Axioms, 11 (6); https://doi.org/10.3390/axioms11060288
He authored and co-authored around 10 articles (see at the following links.)