Noorma Yulia Megawati joined the Department of Mathematics in 2011. She currently is an Assistant Professor and the secretary of the Department of Mathematics, Universitas Gadjah Mada. She is a member of the Laboratory of Applied Mathematics. Her expertise is in the field of system and control theory.
Noorma received her undergraduate and master’s degree in Mathematics from Universitas Gadjah Mada, Yogyakarta, Indonesia, in 2008 and 2010, respectively. In 2013, she continued her education and received her Ph.D. degree in Mathematics from the University of Groningen, The Netherlands, in 2017. In 2019, she pursued her second master’s degree in actuarial science and obtained her degree in 2020 from the University of Waterloo, Canada.
Current research interest includes control theory and their applications, optimization, mathematical modeling, bisimulation theory, differential-algebraic system theory. The present focus is on the stochastic control and its application, optimization and mathematical model.
- Dwi Lestari (2020-) (Co-supervision and co-promotor)
Topic: Analysis of Hepatitis C mathematical model with Stochastic Differential Equation Approach.
- Yunita Wulan Sari (2021-) (Co-Supervision and co-promotor)
Topic: Cancer Insurance Premium Model with Option Approach.
- Ratna Widayati (2020-) (Co-supervision and co promotor)
Topic: Robust Model Predictive Control for Greenhouse Temperature Model.
- Lestari, D., Megawati, N.Y., Susyanto, N., Adi-Kusumo, F., 2022, Qualitative Behavior of a Stochastic Hepatitis C Epidemic Model in Cellular Level, Mathematical Biosciences and Engineering, 19(2), 1515-1535.
- Megawati, N.Y., and van der Schaft, A., 2018, Bisimulation Equivalence of Differential-Algebraic Systems, International Journal of Control, 91(1), 45-56.
- Megawati, N.Y., and van der Schaft, A., 2017, Abstraction, and control by interconnection of a linear systems: A geometric approach, Systems & Control Letters, 105, 27-33.
She (co-)authored around 6 journal articles and 7 refereed contributions to proceedings; see also her Google Scholar page for further information