Solikhatun (1980) received the undergraduate and master degrees in Mathematics from the Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia, in 2002 and 2005, respectively. She received the doctoral degrees in Mathematics from the Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia, in 2016. In 2003, she joined the Department of Applied Mathematics, Universitas Gadjah Mada. She served as Editor in Chief for Jurnal Matematika Thales (JMT) since 2019. She is member of the Indonesian Mathematal Society (IndoMS).
Current research interests include systems and control theory, bilinear systems, robust control, fuzzy control, optimization, systems modeling, model order reduction, and their applications.
- Zaeful Ulum (2019-) (Prof. Dr. Salmah, M. Si, Dr. rer. nat. Ari Suparwanto, M. Si. and Dr. Solikhatun, M. Si.)
Topic: The design of coalitional model predictive control scheme based on network game for large-scaled systems.
2.Ratna Widayati (2019-2022) (Dr. Solikhatun, M. Si. and Dr. Noorma Yulia Megawati, M. Sc.)
Topic: Robust model predictive control for greenhouse temperature model
3. Sri Wigantono (2017-2019) (Dr. Solikhatun, M. Si. and Dr. Noorma Yulia Megawati, M. Sc.)
Topic: Distributed model predictive control of tree graph and cycle graph pattern of water distribution networks systems
4. Ivanna Isty Nursani (2017-2020) (Dr. Solikhatun, M. Si. and Prof. Dr. Widodo, M. S.)
Topic: Analysis and programming for modified quasi-Newton method to solve nonlinear equation
5. Dihyah (2017-2020) (Dr. Solikhatun, M. Si.)
Topic: Flower pollination algorithm approach to solve the optimization of data clustering centers
- Solikhatun, Saragih, R., and Joelianto, E., 2016, Reduced order bilinear time invariant system by means of error transfer function least upper bounds, Nonlinear Dynamics and Systems Theory (NDST), Vol 16 (2).
- Solikhatun, Saragih, R.,and Joelianto, E., 2013, Reduced order bilinear time invariant systems using singular perturbation, Proceeding of 2nd 2013 IEEE Conference on Control, Systems and Industrial Informatics (ICCII), Bandung.
- Solikhatun, Saragih, R., Joelianto, E., and Naiborhu, J., 2016, Robust HControl for Bilinear Systems Using the Dynamic Takagi-Sugeno Fuzzy Models Based on Linear Matrix Inequalities, International Journal of Control and Automation, Vol 9 (7).